Monday, May 31, 2010

Other Language


You know one thing guys, in Malaysia aje we have more then 2 language we use. Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese, Indian, Arab, even chinese pun we have cantonese, mandarin, hakka. That one not include pribumi's language and also mix with Indonesian dialect and each state dialect. Best and I'm so excited...... kekekeke.......
Recently i always got comment from unknown reader.........( danny,wan, sarah, my dear, you guys i dah start kenal ye.....) .which i like cause i thought i never have reader for my blog...... sometimes feeling2 famous tu ade la...... hehehehehe.......

There's one time, more then one reader give comment that my article is so horrible and my grammar tunggang langgang,....... well...... i admit and i take it..... and i like cause they concern with the English and my writing.........

but......... the one that i weird is, there's one or 2 person nie..... no offence guys.......but they read my blog and comment in Chinese. i was like......apo ko bondo la u nak cakap nie...... i only know English and malays language aje. Other language i nganga oooiiiiii.......

Anyhow, thank you guys cause spend you precious little time read my blog nie, and feel free to comment ya. If comment, please write in English or Malay ya......... that's the only language that i know.......

Cheers

2 comments:

Danny said...

my blog dah cakap terang terang .. only NONSENSE allowed...lol.. and of cos, my england is powderful.. who cares..

comment in chinese? a good tactic to get ur attention, kan? ;p

Clayden L. said...

hahaha. spam la tu.