Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1 month of silence.......

OMG..........

Look at the last date, its like a month i have not update my blog. I guess if these blog can speak.....it sure can say....."Hello...... are you run out of idea or you are just lazy.......?"hehehehehehhe

Basically, i always update my blog in office. That is before i start my work. But then recently they realised that am not productive enough and block the blog website since september. So.....this is one of the reason why i cant update my blog ASAP.

2nd reasons is YES i am actually have the 4 letter L words "L-A-Z-Y". So malas to go at any coffee outlet and update these.....

3rd reason is where November i kind of full with action. Im in Bali from Deepavali - 9th Nov (amazing trip i went with my SO; love it every moment went i was there) , Then Biz Plan meeting in PD for 3 days and then went back for Raya Haji cum my younger brother wedding reception in Kota Bharu (Yes danny i am kelantanese : p).

4th reasons is because ermmmm i guess thats only the excuse i have. But no worries, i definitely will keep on post the blog when ever i can and definitely as much as i could.

Hope to see you guys more then.

Cheers

No comments: