Sunday, January 16, 2011

Me and No hair Issue (takde bulu.....)

During my teenage years, where when my hair has grown in certain part of my body..... i kind of not like it. Maybe because i feels like weird and so not cool or not cute then..... ( feeling kiddo lagi); but then when time goes by..... i guess my hair has grown in a way that i like and certain place that i don't like....definitely i will cut it, trim it or pull it with my hair remover. Under armpit sure i trim, this is because i kind of geli and kind of untidy. Mustache and beard is big NO NO to me.......that is because i looks like Goat.But when i see a guys especially dont have a hair especially at their feet...... i kind of sorry to them, cause it looks like wierd. Pelik kan anak kambing nie...... kekekekekekeke......

Chest hair is like euw............ I classified it as Dada Carpet. Even worst if they have the hair at the back. Haiyoooo...... Me and my best friend fiza don't like it. To her, "more hair more germ...." for me its more like geli aje........ more germ also can take consider and more germ sure more unwanted smell. Yuks........ Man with bad BO is like pengotor lei........

So, trim also has to do la........ it wouldn't take so long la...... just use your hair shave and zas zas zas...... wallah......you look good and nice lor.........I don't want to say on other part of my body..... later Danny sure will comment punya....(woops....whahahahaha)

Till then...... Cheers

No comments: