Wednesday, March 20, 2013

French Language

I just love french language. The way it pronunciation, the masculine feminine and adjective and everything inside it sound so unique. Others proclaimed that language is the romantic language but i guess Italian is more romance and romantic compared to french people. 

I actually learned french language during my diploma years but well, like people always said, if you not practice it, you definitely cant master it and speak fluently. Same goes with other language or foreign language. 

I hope one day i could speak french very fluently. I knew one day, there will be an opportunity to have it. 

Till then, Au Revoir Monsieur Madam.  

1 comment:

Danny said...

hmm.. all the best...
but i prefer spanish ( latin ) than french..
prefer exotic than romantic...lol ;p