Monday, January 5, 2009

Breakfast

Have you ever asked yourself, what is your preference for breakfast?

This idea pop up yesterday when me and my SO went out to tah-pau food for breakfast. After woke up late morning yesterday, me and my SO went out to the near Setapak area to buy food for breakfast.

For me normally, like to tah-pau food and eat it at home.... this been practise by my mom cause according to her, its the best way for family gather early in the morning. In fact we can save more by doing that.

Others like to cook for breakfast. Which we all do also cause too much eat outside food make all of us get bored easily......

Some other people like wise, they like to eat breakfast outside. Their reason because there lot of choices and lazy to cook. Simple and easy. Just wake up, wash face, brush their teeth, dress as simple as can be and look like they had shower...... then go out at mamak or cafe and had breakfast....... They can have heavy breakfast and no need to eat lunch....... yeah rite...... still eat ok....... but late lunch la....... kekekekeke.

So again.... what is your preference for breakfast?

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love nasi kerabu dgn ayam bakar, tumis bbanyok and lots of budu!

This kinda breakfast will make my day!