Monday, January 5, 2009

Mahjong.

Am the MASTER of Mahjong!!!!!!yeah rite..... cause am not....
Ehehehehehe........ Am actually spend time with my SO during weekend and one of the activities while am at my SO place is play Mahjong.......
My SO thought me how to play mahjong and seriously its excites me. I like it cause of
(1) its a new game to me
(2) Am with my SO spend time together... ( ok ok ok i know.... am to exaggerate)
(3) make me sakit hati cause i keep on loosing money ( phew thank god we just play with small money)
(4) give me an idea to write in my blog.
For Chinese, this game is their culture. They play Mahjong since they were small. For Malay, we just see Mahjong is just a gambling ( yes its true) and gambling is Haram...... without see it from other point of views.
My point is - by play mahjong..... we actually got more then play.....am serious. Ok let me list down what do we get from play mahjong......
1. Whole family can get together.
2. Learn how to use number effectively
3. Learn how to act and change strategy very quick
4. Be fair and square
5. Challenge our mind and action.
6. Get socialized.
7. Polish your planning and strategies
8. Its fun.
Sometime, be in a same group or friends, we tend not to open our mind. How about meet other people, see what they get, what to offer and what to have from what we have given........
This is really important for the reality and the fact is all around us. Seriously, think of what i said and i believe we can get more by mix ourselves with other different kind of people and you will know you will get more from it.
Till then, cheers mate

No comments: