Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back Stabber

Today i got a stories from my frens about back stabber....... sad to hear her stories but then i completely understand and knew how does she feels. Really pissed me off. Although am not the one face the problem that cause her a humiliation, anger, and depress but i understand. So the pissed is there too.

I really wonder, how can someone we see as so kind, portrait a nice, innocent and naive character can actually devil and cause unexpected behavior that cause a humiliation to victim. Well that's how the word back stabber invented. We actually give a trust and then with the trust they get..... they used it against us. So typical back stabber.

To me, its really hard for me to give trust. I cant simply give my trust to anybody. I just cant after it had happen to me before. Yet it happen to me sometime and its beyond my control. At the same time i just act cool and nothings happen. Although its really want make me smack that person, but still i just act cool.

I just can share how sorry i am of what happen to my fren and at the same time i learn my lesson too.

Till then, cheers

1 comment:

It's Me said...

survival of the fittest....