Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My car


My car masuk SPA. Why i said My Car Masuk spa cause i have to spend lil bit MORE cause some of the parts already been used quite long time and need to replace. Since that i have to close one eye's and agreed for them to change.
Tyre, Break Pad, normal service, air-cond filter, engine air filter, brake oil, alignment, balancing, and spark plug. Thank god i used Ferrari Malaysia which not used much money. But still cause me more for my safety.....hehehehehe.
I still love my car although its already start to have orchestra sound system, really melodious and make my heart drop hummmmm....... Sayang my Adam( i called my car Adam). That's life and love it every moment of it.
I love my Car
I love Adam
Adam Loves me so much
Me love Adam so much too.....
We are an item since 2007.
Muah.........
Ok then mate, till then,
Cheers






2 comments:

suresh said...

DUDE,forgive me for touching Adam the wrong way....please forgive me.ahhahaahhahahah

Unknown said...

euw..... suresh mmg poverb.......