Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Admitted in Hospital

Yup........ i been admitted in hospital and guess what...... i like it. This is my second experience i been admitted in Hospital at Ampang Puteri and definitely one of the fun experience and i always enjoy my time stay in hospital.

I guess am a weird person where am so excited to enter the operation theater and look forward what the result on my sickness...... gila kan.....

The reason being of having fun admitted in hospital is because i dont like to portrait myself as sick, weak and dependable. I definitely dont like and certainly things that i need to avoid it. My friends went for a visit and they just really cant imagine how sick i am cause am doing jokes and laugh all the time.

Spend my empty and lonely time with reading books, watching the view and plan what i should do after this for fun. Like the idea and stay healthy is a must i believe. Hope you enjoy your moment in Hospital mate, Dont worry cause the hospital attendance will always assist you.......

Cheers

No comments: