Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Open House Run....

I notice few things when it come to the raya month;
1. People like to do open house and its here and there.
2. MRR2 route will be caught in jam
3. Weekend will be full of variety of food.
4. People wont go to the un-open house.
5. Variety of food served.

My Open house race starts on saturday and till sunday; basically starts last week, but am unable to attend cause of the certain reason. On saturday, my aunty call for durian session cum open house. Then on sunday starts in afternoon, i went to kepong, then went to Sri Gombak, then straight to Cheras. Thought want to use my car, but seen the situation of traffic jam.... i just straight by my brothers bike. Really dont like using bike for long journey but i have too.....

Thank god manage to go almost all house, but keep priority to the one that i can achieve.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: