Monday, January 11, 2010

I read this Book

I like to read book and many type i read. From the science fiction, life stories and love stories. I still remember when i was at 9 years old, me and my brother registered at State Library at Kota Bharu and that was one of the best moment i had during that time where i can see lots of books on the shelves.

They have the 3 section where the kids place is at ground floor, 2nd floor is for the teenager and 3rd floor is for the higher and adult studies.

Back to my my topic where i saw this book at Popular book store and i personally like the book and buy this book for my readings. Basically this book stories about Awang Goneng who tell about his life from childhood in terengganu. His experience about the place, environment, the people, the food, the changes from old place to a new place, the food and many more.

More book review to tell and i will share this with you or for myself. Cheers

Nicq

No comments: