Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cross Culture Management

Subject ni i took when i was in UUM and maybe i like the subject plus i like to be apart of international organisation, i been placed and have to deal with the international people. So Indonesian, bangladesh, myanmar, pakistan, nepal, philippines and any expatriate working in malaysia is my target market.

Maybe sebab i'm into this, more less i boleh faham their bahaviour, culture, character, how they look like, how they react and how to communicate with them. But then, yang agak tak berapa nak gemar is my colleague yang tak berapa nak faham my market and main taram aje with my target market.

It is so simple yet they just ignored the simple thing.

I learn alot when i start join in the international market. Every each of them is unique and with that unique actually make things live better and cherish. I would like to have more and more to come i believe..... hehehehehe

To be frank, there more to say but i dont know how to say. Macam mana nie. So as a result am mumbling and i will not amend it muahahahahahahaha

Till then, cheers

No comments: