Thursday, February 4, 2010

Harsh word

Yesterday i had 2 conversation where from the beginning it was meant for fun and joy. Unfortunately it has turn to the serious matter and harsh statement pop out cause mix reaction to them. As a result cause of that

1. Some of my friend take it as a part of joke and conversation and take noted on this.
2. Some take it seriously and delete me from the list.
3. Others don't take it seriously and ignored it as it not related to them.
4. none at above.

In my opinion, what ever we do, we need to think of other people and vice versa. Sad to see where some are react so selfish and semangat setiakawan is not in their thought. I'm not saying am an angel where i always think other people point of view and feelings but then somehow or rather i am a human too.

I need to say although the word may become very harsh to certain people but it really meant for the right thing. But then not all have to deal with that kind of approach. It has to take different kind of method in dealing with different kind of people.

What to do.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ni mesti issue kat FB kan?

Unknown said...

Btw, I tagged U at my blog. Go see what U gotta do...