Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blackout experience

Nowadays, i hardly face the blackout in KL. Last time when me and my family stay in Kelantan and Kluang Johor especially, its like almost every month we experience with the blackout. And there's one time whole peninsular Malaysia experience electricity failure, i was like.....another blackout happen......heehehehehehehe. No biggy to me definitely.

What i always do during black out happen:
1. of course do nothing.
2. Play shadow.
3. Play with the bug.
4. try to get sleep early but then hard for me to get sleep cause it is so hot and i hardly can sleep without fan. I'm not a fan of air con.
5. Do homework
6. most of it do nothing lor..... cause i cant read books, or do homework also no good cause it will damage my eyes cause not enough light.....yeah rite....kekekeke
7. Blackout dream lor.
8. Go outside and try have a chat with neighbour while get night breeze

So, thats what i normally do when blackout happen. yeay......kekekekekke

cheers then

3 comments:

Danny said...

i CURSE lah, what else? :p

Naomi said...

can make scary sound to scare your neighbour

suresh said...

You can scare people by just talking normal...haha!