Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy with Work........

Ever since Fasting months start and I'm with my Huge project to bring back the expatriates (term that i used for foreign worker) awareness and trust on my prepaid packs cause me dont get enough time for blog...........

Sorry guys, but then i will make sure lot of things i can share especially with my daily and my thought in future after this. Today and yesterday and tomorrow basically on leave and i will blog and share.... ngehehehehehhe

Till now....Cheers guys........

Btw, i still wonder how come my blog is so called popular with Chinese reader and they like to tell in Chinese word.....i don't understand guys......mind if you can write it in normal language that i understand........

Adios.

1 comment:

Danny said...

those are just spam bloggers la..
dun bother to know what the wrote..;p

take care :)