Sunday, April 3, 2011

Duri Dalam Daging

This is the term for the someone betrayed you and at the same time nice to you. In a similar situation, it well known as back-stabber. In my life, this is the worst happened to me. The worst part is the back-stabber came from my own unit. Not sure whether the leader or subordinate, but somehow or rather i believe both are related to each other.
Last post i did mentioned about control the emotion; for the love part, Thanks to god, i don't have the problem. My other half support what ever i want to do. What i would like to share is basically is my career. I just get to know that my appraisal is not a good record. There are pro and cons about it.


The pro:-

- I learn that last year is not my year and not my productive year. I should be realised it earlier, but some-how or rather i just keep it until it getting worst.

- My leader does show its colours on the behaviour and character.

- I surely know what should i do for the next move for my career plan and strategy.

- It does strengthen me and leads me to the next move for my for my career and I'm able to get the attention from my colleague in HQ.


The cons :-

- My good record has torn ed

- my motivation are slight down compared what i normally have.


But i remember one word....

This Too Shall Pass and I will survive.


I know i still can continue my life like normal and i believe its getting better.


==I will and i could==(still believe this strong word)


Cheers

1 comment:

Danny said...

have faith in urself..
nothing is impossible, unless u dun want to
( i know i know.. it sounds so lame... ;p )