Thursday, April 28, 2011

Early Birthday Celebration.

Last night me and my friends (the nyonyas) had a dinner aat Chillies. Basically we all like to gathered and chat and keep the moment together.One of the main agenda ( as i thought earlier) is for one of the friend member birthday. It went well (without i notice) until the cake come in.


We all sing a birthday song and suddenly i saw my name appear. I was like OMG!!!!!!!!! and they laughing like hell to see my face expression.


They give miniature A380 for Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines. Exquisite.


My love to the Airbus 380 is like part of my dream. Talk about that as well.... Last week, my Other-Half (i decided to change to Better-Half) give a news. Saying that our trip to Hong Kong is by Singapore Airline with Airbus 380 ( i already cant stop smiling) and..... with Business Class.......

Woooohooooooooo ** Fireworks celebration**


I just cant stop smiling.


I feel thank you so much to Al-Mighty because giving me My Family, My Better-Half and my best friend Fiza and The Nyonyas. I love you guys sooooooo muah.


Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Danny said...

happy birthday..

did u stand on the chair while they sing u the birthday song? ;p