Thursday, February 16, 2012

Different and Changing

Its been a while i don't blog, simply because i don't know what to write. When i opened my page, and try to figure what to say..... it turn out blank.

But, i believe i could share one little things that i guess its a bout time for me to do that. That is shift to the New of me. Look back from my previous days, i guess i have accidentally turn to someone that make me not proud of.

To change or shift is not an easy things. It took a good strength, courage and strong will to make sure that the shift is happen. Or else it will turn up to be the same "New Year Resolution Dream" that at the end of the year, still not be achieved; worst part is we are still at the same of what we have before.

So far, the progress is still on. I have decided to keep it to myself and keep track on the progress. I evaluate myself and make sure i will not do the same stupidity that i have done previously.

I believe i shall stop for moment on sharing what is the progress has went through and i will share in these blog more in the short while. Owh yes, i notice one wise quote and i have been using these for the pass 4 years and still it valid with my way that is

I would, i could.

No comments: