Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pull hand brake.

I always put myself very lenient and compromise with all sort of things in my life, without knowing sometime people or situation have cross the borderline of my compromise. Normally i always give myself and that person/situation up to 3 chances. When it has exceed, i guess its about time for me to pull the hand break.

Recently few of my good friends of mine have make me pull the hand break. For some reason that i guess my tolerance has reached to its limits. I don't know whether they knew or notice about it, but i really don't care and don't want to bother about it anymore.

I have stop all mode of conversation for a while with them. For the situation, i just simply let go and don't want to get involve in the similar situation that has annoyed me. People always said that we should talk or be frank with that person, in my case, i guess i should pull back first. Until the time is suitable, then i will share and explain why i did that.

No comments: