Friday, May 18, 2012

Eat Pray Love

I don't know why, but i love that movie so much, every time i watch that movie, it always boost up my motivation. Even i bought its book...... my friend told me that the book its kind of boring but i still like it. One of the part in the story mentioned about the Italian Gardener Lottery jokes. 

There is one Man pray to his Statue god and say " Father-father, please let me win the lottery" and he pray for so many times.  Then one day, the statue god comes alive and said, "my son, please, please please buy a ticket" 

They said its a jokes, but i don't see it as a jokes but something meaningful lies beneath of it. It encourage you to start the effort. If you just pray without makes and effort, you won't get the result. I relates back to myself and i totally agree with the "jokes" 

No comments: