Friday, May 25, 2012

Friendship.

The word is so unique cause it also start from human nature.  I be friend with lots and lots of friends. I don't mind who they are cause each of them are different even better if they come from different culture, religion or  background. I do cherish my friends and i like when they are as happy as me. 

Although i never expect for the return the favor but at least try to respect the friendship in a good manner. My mom used to say that she don't have a good friend cause according to her, friends does not bring any good to her, not that she anti-social but she just don't have close friend. On the other hand, my dad is a very social person. He has lots of friends and people he knew. At the end, all of my siblings are likely similar like my dad character and i on the other hand, i mixed character between my mom and dad. 

Like i said, friendship is unique. It come from human and that's how the human will react. Like i said i be close with many people but my close buddy is not that easy. I choose and i pick based on my preference. Some of them are sadly enough i can say a fair weather friends where they only see you and get closed with you when you are at the top position. But when you at the bottom, they stay away. 

Some of them, will come to me when they need something and in deep trouble. Well, for sure i treat them as sincere as i could and i don't ask for the return. It just acknowledge me of what i have done. That's all. I don't ask people to bow me or treat me like a king because of effort that i have done, but just no matter in what situation i was, just be with me. So due to that i choose my close and good buddy. 

No comments: