Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ask / Force to get Marry

I guess i have shared this on my previous post which i don't know when...ngehehehehehhe 

At my age range, normally they already married, have a wife / husband, have a house, have a car, have a kids and doing all the life cycle as a married people. Normally! 

But now, I'm not at that life cycle. Where I'm not marry yet, i have a car, and i'm enjoy the life that i have now. The good part is, i can do what ever i want to do, go where ever i want to go and etc etc etc. The not so good about it, well let just straight to the point where people asking me this dislike question 

"Why are you not marry yet?" 
People at this age already have kids, so when is ur turn? 

It depends on my situations at that time to respond it. If i like to make fun about it, i just answer it in a joke way. But normally i just say Its not my time yet or i haven't found someone suitable (which lead to few more questions / remarks after that) or i just simply answered to any reasons that i could think of. 

To be honest, I'm quite fed up to respond to it and even worst force me to get marry. So, just now i get an idea where I'm going to answer 

"so, who is going to get marry, is it me or u?, If you want to get marry, please go ahead. Don't force me"

I don't care  

  

No comments: