Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hometown Mode of transportation

My hometown is Kota Bharu, and being me as a simple person and sometimes try to find ways that i can budget minimum way to go back to my hometown is normally I take an express bus. But the things that i hate most about  this mode of transportation is 
1. Putra Bus Station is not well maintained in a proper way especially their ventilation and public toilet and Surau 
2. Traveling time is like killing me (7 hour of traveling journey). 
3. The price of flight ticket is way expensive. Neither Malaysia Airlines or Airasia or even worst Fireflyz 
4. Take a train is so NOT my travel style which is 13 hours traveling time. 
5. Seriously i am lazy to drive alone to Kota Bharu because of the budget, and energy saving purpose

Since Bus is the choice, I choose comfortable since we cant force them to improve (shorten) on the traveling journeys and Bus Express company realized the trend and needs of their passenger, nowadays, most of the bus are 3 seats in a row. That is single seat and double. Single seat is my preference. Unless I don't have any option to choose and they always travel at night where they will arrive in Kota Bharu around 5 - 6 am next day. 

But then, thanks to the people who believe in the Economic of scale concept and find an alternatives to make price go lower than the current competitive market price, Malindo Air was born. They actually did mentioned on the chosen destination route and of cause Kota Bharu is one of their destination. So, i just wait when they going to launched their route in Kota Bharu without i realized it that they have launched it few months ago. 

Co incidentally, i went back to my hometown and Bus is my mode and by the time to go back kl, i was like hesitate to take the bus again. So i have decided to check out the flight ticket first and in my mind i just say if the price below than RM 150, i just grab it. I guess God want to help me, where on the way to the MAS, Fireflyz or AirAsia counter, suddenly i notice the Malindo Air. Straight away i ask how much for one-way to KL, and they give the answer that make me smile and want it right away. RM 70 and they landed at Subang Airport. I dont have to go to klia-lcct where it is so far and tiring, and Subang Airport are quite easy to get the taxi to Kelana Jaya LRT station. 

So now, to go back to my hometown, Malindo Air or MAS is my Mode of Transportation.

p/s ok, i know this is a lame story ngehehehehehehehehe  

No comments: