Thursday, July 23, 2015

Semusim by Marcel

This song I noticed it on TV when Marcel sing this song in one of the Reality TV program and since then I humming it when I feel like it. This song is about tells  "what is happening after the break up has finally become reality and how the surround looks like" . 

Sadly that i never thought this  break up thingy would never happen to me but unfortunately it happened. 

Semuanya T'lah Terjadi
Cintaku Telah Pergi
Dan Kini Kusendiri
Tanpa Dirimu Lagi
Tak Mudah... Menepis
Cerita Indah...

Semusim T'lah Kulalui...
T'lah Kulewati... Tanpa Dirimu
Tetapi Bayang Wajahmu
Masih Tersimpan Dihati

Tak Pernah Kubayangkan
Kau Putuskan Cintaku
Ku Coba Tuk Lupakan
Semua Tentang Dirimu

Tak Mudah... Bagiku
Melupakan Mu...

Haiz. Hard for me to swallow it everytime i think about it unfortunately i have to swallow it no matter how. To have a hope that things will go back as the glory time, it just a hope. I have to move on. 


No comments: