Monday, February 9, 2009

FRIM

Last saturday, me and my friends ( azea, sumeng and jessica) went to FRIM for the hiking........... its just a sudden idea to go there........ I guess i have plan it for quite sometime but then this is the only time i manage to make it happen.

Start with early in the morning....... we all drove there and has to pick up Sumeng at Kepong. Then we reach there bout 9 plus...... it is so cooling and refreshing. Feels like want to stay there and dont want to go back there and then. We had breakfast and then start hiking..........

I love every moment in FRIM and look forward for the next hiking trip and more taking picture........ well you can see me and the rest at my facebook....www.facebook.com/Nasruldeen Ghazali. thanks to azea for the pic ya......

Cheers

1 comment:

suresh said...

I posted about FRIM in blog....check it out haha!!!