Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nothing to do.....

I just kill my time by search my name in the facebook with similar spelling, and it end up with 2 person has a similar name....

- Sarah <> Fadul
- marwan

cool man....... i never knew there's other person has the same name with me... hhehehehehehe

remind me of related name issues......

One day i got a call in the office talk about the complain......... The caller just express his feelings and i was like "huh, what the hell this fella talking about?".....

Then, to make sure what he's mumbling....i asked few question and it turn up our operator send to the wrong person....... so i get the callers detail and acquire the person he want to talk on.......

Then i called to the right person......

Me : Hello, can i speak with nasrul....
The Nasrul: Yes, nasrul speaking.
Me : Hye nasrul, this is Nasrul speaking......
The Nasrul: Huh? who....?
Me : Yes mate..... its me Nasrul and want to speak with you nasrul. Apparently, there's a complain for you and our operator send to wrong nasrul......
The Nasrul: whahahahaha...... dunno i got same name in this company....
Me : Yeah, tell me bout it.

Its funny...... and yeah... its happen once in a blue moon..... ( owh wait, is there any blue moon ? well whatever......)

Till then, cheers

No comments: