Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Saw dead kitty on the Road

Am off to work early in the morning and just few 100 meters along the road i saw one kitty already died on the road. Feel pity with it and it straight remind me of several incident of a kitty been hit by a car and struggle with a few breath before it Rest in Peace.

But then, after that, it remind me of what happen to me. I remember my pet died on my hand. The cute kitty came to me in a weak condition with a small voice meowing to me asking for help........ i try to give her a water and medicine......... but i believe its too late already cause before that she been missing for few days........

I took her on my lap and rub her........ her face is so calm but in pain. I knew she like it when i did that. She took her last breath after drink last drop of water i gave. I can see her chest up and down and how her soul out from her body.

This happen almost 9 years ago and it just popped in my mind after 9 years. May her soul been rest in peace over there. Since that day, i never had a cat or any pet. I don't know why........

Pity aite....... but thats what really happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

teringat kat Stephen King's Pet's Sematary...

pets buried there comes to life again, but as hantu!