Saturday, September 12, 2009

External Beauty is Not Permanent

While am looking for idea for my article, i read other people's blog and then i saw the word say
"External Beauty is Not Permanent"

I do agree with that and certainly i practice it. Most important is my SO must be brainy, attitude and last one is good looks ahaks...... hehehehe( its supposedly to be ease on eye's mah....... and malay said sedap mata memandang........ if not, hard lor to adapt..... kekekekeke).

It may sound not fair to a person with not good looking right. Don't get me wrong mate. Do remember that i always go for brainy, why brainy is because its easy to talk. You can explain and have a decent conversation with brainy and lots of things we can talk rather then talk back or talk bad on other people cause bimbo and himbo does that and they always like it so much.

Then, the next thing is attitude; with attitude, this person definitely know how to mingle with. I love to get know many kind of people cause the more you mingle the more you can get. So, be nice to other people cause you never know one day what they can do to you in the future.

Looks definitely means ease to your eye's. Eye candy is one of the thing that i like. But external beauty is not permanent. Thats you brainy always my priority and works well on me. Think about it mate.........

Till then, cheers.

No comments: