Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Iftar at Hotel Buffet

My clique generously offer for treat our team for Iftar gathering at one of the local 5 star hotel and i arrange it at my convenience and easy to handle. Easy because my good friend work over there but not because i can get the lower price then...... hehehehehe.

I believe its a trend nowadays where most of the people went there for iftar session and they treat that as a gathering moment. Look at the crowd, many Malaysian is a wealthy and they can pay with quite some money for their iftar meal.

At the same time, i met my friends. Not just one, but 4 friends. Am glad they are still a good one and they still remember me. Really glad man........

To me, am no longer a fan of buffet serving. This is because i have turn myself as a small eater but i do enjoy some of the dessert. I always love dessert. I actually made my own dessert for my own taste. Usually for iftar, me and cendol is a must. At least have a taste will do....... Just now what i do is.... i put in the Cincau, cendol, ice shread and lai chee kang, Hummmm lavish.......

I always like to find something that is really rare we can get during a non fasting month. Today i had Nasi Dagang, My own taste buds cendols, lamb with mint sauce, rendang with nasi impit, and several selection of dessert. Yummy and lavish and enough.........

Rarely for me have white rice for my iftar meal unless there's no food serve. Hehehehehe. So whats your traditional treat then.........

So for now i can say few things;
1. Malaysian is already start to get wealthier year by year.
2. Buffet offer is a lot and already a trend
3. I love cendol so much and so my mom and dad. Its a traditional and its never endings.
4. Am not a big eater anymore.
5. I meet my good friends and we share of what we miss.
6. Iftar is good for gathering.
7. Dont you just love Fasting Month.

Whats your casualties mate.......

Till then Cheers

No comments: