Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What do i want rite now?

I really dont know what should i say but there few things i want to do and unfortunately my way still not work......... i really dont know.......

1. I want to be at home, relax and cherish my time.
2. I want to be like other people who is happy with their life, no need to worries and stuck in the office just because to full fill other people dream.
3. I want to be mingle with my friends, share and spend time with them and have my own time.
4. I want to go back my hometown for few days and be with my mom and dad.
5. I want to be with my partner and spend time with my partner, talk and be with my partner. I really want to have this.
6. I want to finish my work and all my works work very well. Dont like when it stuck because of something that people can be arrange it and can pass through.

In other words, i miss me of what i had before where i have my own time, my time with my partner, my time with family, can do house cleaning, can be like other people and i have control my work as well.

I really jealous where see people has their own time like what i have before. Now, to take a leave also i really not in a mood, cause some may call me and ask me this and that. so how?

What should i do?

No comments: