Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cant Sleep

Yesterday i actually too tired after whole day working. Don't know what cause me tired but my eyes is like only half can open and only waiting my permission to sleep. Then i decide to sleep early at 10.30 pm after struggling cause degil don't want to sleep.

So 10.30 pm ngam-ngam i sleep.

Than suddenly i woke up and look at my phone its 12.40 am. After that i cant sleep. Move to left, move to the right until i feel restless. Then i decide to watch TV. So called if i sleepy my eyes will just close while watching TV. Being me who is having a set of mind " if you want to sleep, bed is the place. I fail miserably. It caused me until 3.00 am.

Then i went back to bed, finally i manage to sleep. Then what cause me after that?

I am late for work!!!!!

Thank god my SO called me and wake me up. If not late lor...... ngehehehehehehe.

Morale of the story:
" don't force to sleep. Sleep will come by itself" (so salah kan)

No comments: