Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Is it Greener on the other side?

Last night kind of lazy and im just so happened to be couch potato in front of tv watching " How i meet your mother". I dont know what happened but the older i am ( err i mean not so young anymore) the more alert i can be on wordings. Last night one of the quote came out saying something like this : -

" You cant go back to the pass cause it just a mistake but future is something that you need to look on"

I have to agreed with these words. Its really meaningful and it does related to me indeed. I always take note even put it in my facebook. As a reminder to me. Blog also one if it. I believe that is me and its me who cherish myself cause you yourselves know about you. Yes i do have my other half, basically we always support each other but no one change change you except yourselves.

The Question

" Is it Greener on the other side?"

Its up to us to see whether its light green or dark green or fresh green or artificial green.

Cheers

No comments: