Thursday, June 9, 2011

Muka Fail



whahahahahaha That bitchy right my title for today.

Just when i am walking at the side of the road to pay bills, suddenly my eyes caught attention to this uncle ( or shall i say pakcik). His hand is like holding piece of paper and out of sudden he just throw that paper.

After that, he went to the nearest van and comb his hair. With the slumber face ya. I was like

WTF!!!!!!

Straight away i update my fb and said " Pakcik, muka smart macam model pun tak guna kalau buang sampah merata-rata.

Guess what, my friends agreed with me as well.

Best tak.........

2 comments:

suresh said...

Got tegur him or not? I think we should try to tegur because it seems like a norm here.

Danny said...

not only that.. totally hate those who just throw away the cigarette butt... i hope their mulut bernanah.. ( lol ;p ) so kejam kan? ;p