Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cigarette and Smoking

Well, this is not new in my life. Ever since i was kid, i can see my family member have the connection with cigarette. My Dad, my uncles, my grand ma and my neighbor. During my teenage years, my friends used to smoke after school and that actually including with me. I start try to smoke since 15 years old. But due to afraid to my parents, I'm not really hook to the cigarette.

During my university years, most of my friends smoke. My roommate smoke and well i join smoke with them as well. But maybe because of nicotine not really ngam with my body, so the urge of smoking is not that much unless I'm in the club. At that time, i found out that i am a social smoker. I only smoke when I'm in the group of smoker.

It continues until i was attached with Insurance company and i guess at that time the stress is like piling up, my social smoker status has become a permanent smoker. But i guess my fate with cigarette is not a good combination. There's a time where i fell sick and after i recover and try to smoke back, i end up coughing like I'm about to go heaven. So i decide to stop and thanks to Al-Mighty that it stop until now.

I guess, the addiction can stop you from smoking. If i can, why can't u.

No comments: