Monday, March 19, 2012

Ugly Duckling

Every person has their own uniqueness and can attract their own specific partner.

I remember, when i was young and teenage years, i kind of down and feels like I'm ugly. I don't like to see myself in the mirror. With the big spectacle, one kind of hair style and boring body posture.

However, all those has change bit by bit. I start to change my style and way when i was in university. Try to follow the trend but not be a fashion victim. Now, the older i get (yes, i claimed myself as an old man), the better looking i get. I want to maintain and look better then.

So i do also believe that "Ugly Duckling can change to Beautiful Swan" :D

2 comments:

Danny said...

yup yup..
guess we are of the same case..
the older we get, the wiser and vogiuer we'll be :)

For Better or Worse said...

whahahahaha...... yup u r right.