Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Travel with elderly people.

Last week and last 2 week i actually have the opportunity went to see my SO in 2 common city but this time i actually went together with my SO's parents. Well, to be frank, I'm quite close with them. Always visit them to their house when my SO not in country and catch up.

Look at the bring side of it, this is the time i actually went travel with elderly people. Most of the people complain on how hard or hassle can these be. To be frank, yes, it is not easy. Like us who always travel, certainly you know what to do and walk freely. Unfortunately for them, you have to be more patience and handle with care.

KLIA is not a handicap / disable friendly, neither Soekarno Hatta Airport. Yes. This is the statement based on my observation and especially when you travel by Budget Airlines, they actually neglect some of the most basic features for the disable people. Im not talking about the Disable toilet, but wheelchair.

To think about it, i thankful to Al-Mighty that giving me opportunity in giving the experience to these situation. I look at the bright side, what if all these happen to any of my family. My beloved Parents especially. Certainly i would like to take care and make sure they feel very comfortable in an unpleasant feelings.

Being on a wheelchair is really not an easy feeling. Certain part of your life might thinking that you are useless and not worth it anymore. Directly am saying that, you have to be patience in a high level. I'm actually saying for both person, the wheelchair pusher and the person on a wheelchair. Mental strength especially cause this is seriously not as easy as it looks.

1 comment:

suresh said...

Good deed bro, yeah dont complain cause we will be old someday :)