Friday, July 20, 2012

Acronym

My SO told me that Indonesian love........ I say it again LOVE the acronym or short form the word. Maybe they are lazy to say it in a longer or they just simply2 make it short like 
1. DuBes - Duta Besar 
2. Bandara - Bandar Udara (Airport) 
3. lansia - Lanjut Usia 
4. Soho - Social House and many more 

So yesterday, my SO asked me: 

SO:  Yang, have you post the Korsel Pic already? 
Me:  Korsel???? kroset u mean? since when la i wear kroset?  
SO: Korsel is Korea Selatan la. Korut?
Me: Owh........ Cheh! Not yet. Korut??? Korut or Karut??? 
SO: Haduih, my Anak Kambing* is so slow la. Korut is Korea Utara. So Penang Island how they say ah? 
Me: Ngehehehe. Where got slow. errrr little bit slow i guess. Penang Island? Penis is it?
SO n Me: Whahahahahahahhaha  

No comments: