Friday, July 20, 2012

Dear Blog

Dear Blog, 

I have a problem. I know that now I'm in short semester and i only have 5 classes to attend and i only take 2 subjects, but i always face the same problem every time i wanna do my studies, i always need to seek my mood and conflict internally before i could start my study. 

Last semester, it drag me almost a week with internal conflict, before i could start my reading books or do my assignment and this semester i guess because it short semester, the conflict has shorten its time period as well as in 1 day an half. But STILL an internal conflict. Haih sienz. 

The mood can be distracted sometimes by a simple or shall i say SILLY things like 
1. Am hungry - hungry cannot study well. (excuse) 
2. BBM/Whatsapp/FB or SMS come in. Im sure wanna kaypohchee and prolonged it. 
3. My Brother watch tv. (i always turn ON TV but volume to mute when i study alone)- This one not an excuse. 
4. Any silly excuse that i can think of. 

So, How? 

But a good news is, errr i can study and focus. It just i need to jump up the starting point before i start my study. 

There, thats my concern blog. I know this won't help me much, but i certainly enjoy reading it in the future like i did. LOL 

Cheers  

No comments: