Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rambling 1

Ramadhan Al Kareem 

As we grow older, the way of our thinking and see of certain thing will be different. My friend Zarul Zafi say is "More better" kekekekekekekeke. Ramadhan or fasting month are commonly known as a fly month for muslim. During my younger years, i guess i take it as a light in a sense of a religion, faith  and see it as another special month in a islamic calendar year. But now, i believe my view has changed to a different perspective. More towards holistic and see my faith. I guess it not only happen during this special month, but in my daily life activities. 

I know i am a naughty person, but i know also i have certain limit and what direction should i choose and believe with that path. In my opinion, nothings wrong if you want to be open and get into the current trend. BUT as long you don't go beyond than that....... i guess it should be ok. 

Yes zarul..... "more better". 

Cheers 

No comments: