Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life arrangement


Last month my brother who has been divorce for few years has tie a knot with one girl which in this case its more like family arrangement. With the request of my mom and dad, my brother agree for it and simply because of the personal interest and the parents request i presume. 

As for me, well, definitely i do feel the pinch where people start to ask when is my time to tie the knot. I my mind, i actually dont know what to answer. Seriously

I guess i know who am i and with my condition and my situation and although with the current external pressure, but whet i need to focus most importantly is on the internal condition that i need to understand on. 

Yes, as a muslim i always been thought about the good, benefits and what greatness that you could get from the marriage from the islam perspective. i have no doubt about it and certainly wont deny any of it. But i cant deny of who i am and why i see about it as well. I really can't.

I guess i have to stand on one point, this is my life. I have my right to planned for it, deal with it and face with it. I know one thing that is "just because other people do that, doesnt mean that i have to follow it". 

thats what i see.  

No comments: