Monday, April 15, 2013

Tired of being nice guy

Have you ever fall to a situation where when your friend are single, you is the person that they want to meet, talk, call for help/lunch/dinner and hang out but when they have found someone as a life partner/ gf/bf/ wife etc. The next thing you know is you are not in his / her life?

Well, it always happen to me and never fail.  

When people ask me, nice people like you dont have very close friends? 

Ironically, the answer is yes. I dont have many bff. I can firmly said that i can count with my fingers and the count of my bff wont reach to a double digit number after number 10. Why? i guess for a various reasons. How it happened?  Again, i cant answer it cause it happened for many reason and causes. 

Those days, my mom kind of not really happy when i go out and make new friends. She actually preferred his sons stay at home. But all of us inherit our dads gene where we like to have a friends. I actually do remember when i ask why when i was a kid, she said what's the point of having friend. But she know that we all need to be socialized and get to know world. 

Few months ago, she expressed her frustration about one of her friends which we know them long time ago. Let just say the juice of the story is similar to what i said earlier on.  

Its kind of frustrated with my friends behavior but thats what we call life. To me its simple, just have your own life and dont bother much. Although i do feel the pinch, but what the hell. Thats what we call life. 


No comments: