Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tease by calling dads name

During my secondary school, there is a trend that we tease our friends by calling their dads name. I dont know now they still do that but at my time it became a trend all over Malaysia. Why i can say all over Malaysia cause it happened in Kelantan and Johore because i used to stay in both states and i remember that my friends from Kedah, Selangor and Melaka also used to share the same story about this Calling-dads-name-sysndrome. 

 Some may take it as a norm, or joke but some might get offended and said its so rude. 

Just now, suddenly i received a called from a bank for promotion and they refer me by my dads name. I guess maybe they only have the detail that is my mobile phone number, IC and my surname. I actually corrected them say that is my dads name but i refuse to give my name. Simply because i just use the "Data Protection Act". 

No comments: