Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sign of Depression

Just out of sudden my mind said to myself  "hey, have a look on depression symptom". So..... i just have look in internet

Let see what does it say

  • you cant sleep or you sleep too much 
  • you cant concentrate or find that previously easy task are now difficult 
  • you feel hopeless and helpless 
  • you cant control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try 
  • you have lost your appetite or you cant stop eating 
  • you are more irritable, short tempered or aggressive as usual 
  • you are consuming more alcohol that normal or engaging in other reckless behavior 
  • you have thoughts that life is not worth living 
So, let see what can I relate on above list with my current condition. 
  • Answer : Yes for both. where there's time i have difficulty to sleep for many nights and sleep too much after that. Repeatedly.
  • Answer : So far, my concentrations on work are still remain the same. But i have tendency to drag on things that is not necessary like scrolling facebook, instagram, twitter, LinkedIn, FlipBoard on and on even i have read it through.
  • Answer : Owh yes. Big one for sure. I dont know to who i can share / talk / discuss with. Some people they can release it with crying. I cant even cry.
  • Answer : Yes. That is because past incident had happenned and every time i saw things that might trigger the past incident, all negative thought just popped out and keep on thinking about it.     
  • Answer : Yes. My weight has reduced from 72 kg to 69 kg now. I have to eat something just to get the energy. 
  • Answer : My short temper can just easily make an appearance for just a silly things. 
  • Answer : Owh yes. The urge has become more and more. You name it, ill get it, ill have it and i'll have it more. 
  • Answer : At the moment it does not reach to that extend but then i did have a thought of what will people reminds of me after i have passed on. Or i said that im not strong as im used to and hope my departure could ease all the burden that been pressing me all this time. 

So, based on my honest answer, what can you roughly conclude. 

No comments: