Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Quote

Last night before i shut my eyes and call for a night, scrolling the Instagram and saw this quote from "The Quote" Instagram. 

Sometime, you just have to do what's best for you.

I guess, you already know what is happening to me these few days. I kind of rambling on the things that really hurt my heart and this thing keep on repeating messing my mind. Well, this is what we call the heart broken situation.

Recently as well, i guess it has turned to a climax where it has hit my emotion and caused me a depression for the 3rd time. I have lost my smile, i didnt mingle with my friends and try to avoid any meet up and i just separate my life from anything. 

Yes, this is not good but then i cant help it. Its not my way in finding other peoples fault. I know that things are happened with the reason behind it and there must be something that need to be done in a proper way. I always believe in communication, discussion, understanding and express it all the matters in making sure that we know what is going on.

Last night, after i saw this quote, some of the burdens that keep on messing my mind out of sudden it stop. I start to realized that there are few things that i actually start from last mid December, actually helping me in making things moved on the right path for me to do what is best for myself.

Lets have it as what i have planned all along and lets hope all this will lead to something good for all.

No comments: