Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gurlish Gurl........

My office mate bring her daughter to the office yesterday. She suppose to be on leave but then because of work, she came to work.......

Her daughter is so adorable, lovely face, sweet lil and most important is Girlish........ everything she do, is always in a girlish way......... play her baby toy, walking, talking, place he hair behind her ears and her dressing....... ( that one of course from her mother)

Then, when i look at her, it remind me to my niece Nabila. She is so adorable, and loving girl. She is so bind with her brother and we all. She speak english with english eccent because she always watch Playhouse disney and like to read english books.

Nabila and her brother, Fareez are my favourite niece and nephew. But then its really sad now because they have to stay with their mother because my brother and his ex have to divorce. This is due to my brother ex-wife having affair with a PILOT. THIS BLOODY STUPID PILOT cant get enough with one woman..... and this STUPID BLOODY BIMBO PEREMPUAN JALANG because distroy hey marriage and her children future life because of her action.......

Its really bring a big scar to my niece and nephew because of this 2 BlOODY STUPID PEOPLE.

But, what ever it is, My brother, my family and me are praying very hard so that this lovely kid are happy and they really know what is good and what is bad and we are also pray very hard that nothing are going to be happen to them.

Ok, my article has shift from sweet talk to an anger.......... i should be calm down......... if not my stress comes back..... kekekekekeke

Till then, cheers ..........

No comments: