Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stop by at Renggam

Did you know that, there is a soil name Tanah Sri Renggam.....( my brother tells me that this soil is the best soil for Palm oil tree...... ( pokok kelapa sawit la.....)

Went to Johor on 28th and 29th Dec with my mom and my lil brother. My mom want to pay a visit her friends in Tampoi and Senai and we all just accompany her.......... Had Nasi Briyani Gam at Batu Pahat and stay at Selesa Hotel. Its was nice and spend time with my mom and dad for a vacation really something we all look forward.

On the way back, we all stop by at Simpang Renggam for lunch and Dzuhur Prayer, at the same time recall our childhood memories because we used to stay in Johor for quite sometime. I remember, my dad transfer to Simpang renggam since i was 9 and we move back to Kota Bharu when i was Form 5.

All the journey remind me of our childhood esp me and my lil brother. The place have changed alot but still there some spot where we all could remember. We all straight to Renggam and i went to my secondary school........ Sekolah Menengah Dato Haji Hassan Yunos Renggam. Owh my, i miss that school so much.

Renggam, always a Renggam and it never change. Still known as Bandar cowboy. hehehehehehe.

I guess that's all i want to share, maybe later i will continue.

Till then, Cheers

No comments: