Wednesday, December 24, 2008

See your good fren Lying on bed..........

Deep in my heart, My heart feels hurt when i saw my good friend lay down on Hospital bed with his face show how bad he suffer, his body from healthy and energetic to a skinny and i can see his bone from far.

My fren suffer nearly 2 month of fever and still no sign of recovery. Am so sad and i really dont know what should i do besides than accompany him during night.

I dont want to show how pity i am to him, i dont want to show how sad i am when i saw his conditions. I dont want any of my friends cry in front of him because of what he suffer. I must show to him that we all care for him and give him a spirit.

He is one of my good friends, the close one among the others. We always spend time together during weekend, went out for shopping, chatting, do clubing and gossiping ( not gossip bad things but share some story : ) )

He is the one who i can say i can trust him, He know what he want, and when there something bad or good, he know how to react.
We always share our joy together, sad story and not to forget our secret. When i saw him lying ver weak on bed, my heart is broken piece by piece. I dont know what should i do, It feels like i want to take some of his pain and throw away so that his suffer can reduce. But who am i to do that. Am not a God who know what He is doing.......... Like i always said, There must be some reason that we can think about it.

Im pray to Almighty hope He give back my friends a health life. Reduce the suffer and pain and bring back the cheer.

Ya Allah, Engkaulah Maha Pemurah, Pengasih dan Maha Mengetahui, Aku memohon kepada kau agar sembuhkanlah sahabat ku ini, Kurangkanlah keperitan yang dia alami sekarang,

Amin.

1 comment:

zafi said...

i feel the same way. Wish him to be in a good health soon. Amin...