Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Last week my fren called and she and she want to organised a small surprise birthday party to our fren. Im glad with her idea..... and not just glad, im excited cause the one we plan is our good fren. Sure she will like it, and like it very much.......

Remind me of my 29th Birthday celebration where i celebrate in a sad way after my ex dump me 2-3 days before my birthday turns up and i celebrate my birthday with mourned, crying, and unstable emotions. When think it back, i say its bring me to a good deed. I learn lot of things after that and more over is, the suffer i been through make me stronger, happier, know and understand of what i want and mature more........ The great experience i had, i will never forget it and its really make me learn something behind it. Always

Back to my fren celebration, i really look forward for this. I really hope that she had a great moment for he 28th birthday and will cheer her up for the rest of the year.

In fact for my 30th Celebration....... I really look forward for it...... what would it be? we'll see what is that .......

Till then, Cheers

2 comments:

suresh said...

Dude we do some "LOCO" thing for your birthday and remember dont cry for girls....there is alot of girls (thanks to the high number of gays)heheh.kill me later & enjoy!

For Better or Worse said...

U bet I will kill u....