Sunday, March 29, 2009

Landing Plane

Since my childhood, I been living near to Airport. We are used to the sound of landing and take off plane. During weekend of free time, dad bring me and my brother see flight take off in the late afternoon. Since then, I always like plane, Boieng especially.

Not just plane, I love to any methods of transportation or logistic arrangement; Plane, bus, truck, and ship. To me, they are so amazing cause they can carry weight, and they are like warrior, carring of goods from one place to another place.

During my school time, I like to see express bus at bus station before they take journey across the country bring passenger from kota bharu to KL, Johor or assigned destination.

I like plane very much.Start from Boieng series 737 , 747, 777, and now 787. Then almost all type of Airbus A300, A330, A310,Latest A380(double decker).Then boieng merge with Douglas McDonald Plane..... DC 10 and DC 40. Love it, love it and orgasmic when think bout it.

Last nite after finish pay bills, dunno what to do. So I just take a peek to Kota Bharu Airports and see anything interesting over there. Just reach there,I saw plane bout to touch down..... I quickly park my car and go out to see plane to touch down clearly. The plane flown down very smooth stright in front of my eyes.

Its already excites me to see plane take off and touch down. Like it and love it very much. One of my dream to be in a team member of transportation / Logistic company. One day will be it, One Day......

What's you favourite since your childhood mate?

Till then, Cheers

No comments: