Monday, March 9, 2009

Brunch at Equinox

You know what? I like to have a meal at a special place. What i mean by special place is, different from what we had in a normal restaurant. A place like restaurant in a ship, restaurant in a jungle, romantic scenery and music. Anything, as long different from normal common restaurant.

Today i went to Equinox, Where was that...... its on the 70th Floor of Swis^sotel name Equinox. They serve brunch buffet with a spectacular view of Singapore Metropolitan city. Gosh i love it and definitely a best memories for me. Thanks to my SO. We had a lovely buffet, good music and again a great and spectacular view.

Although not agree with the mineral water cost SGD 60, that is because it does not taste mineral water at all except the tap water but still i love the restaurant hehehehehe because of the view...... hehehehehhehe : )

Of course take picture, having a meal, listen to a good live music and singer and share stories is apart of the agenda. I really, really, and i mean really love it. Best memories ever.

All this while..... i always like to eat meal with a view. Purposely find a place near to a window just to have a meal and at the same time look whats happening outside. Signature Foodcourt KLCC, Rasa Foodcourt KLCC, KL Tower Restaurant, Luna Bar and many more. I didnt know that my SO love to do the same thing. Really love it because of the great view and romantic place. Thank you my Dear. I really love it so much.

How was you sunday guys?

Cheers

No comments: